Shiloh E2 Ministries
Welcome to Shiloh E2 Ministries!
We get the “E2” from Shiloh’s purpose statement which is to exalt the Lord, edify and equip the believer, engage in ministry, and evangelize the world. The E2 comes from the second set: edify and equip. Our goal is to edify and equip adults as they join our E2 communities, whether it be during the Sunday morning times at the church or throughout the week in a home.
E2 (adult small groups) are meeting throughout the week, please contact us if you are interested in joining a small group.
Summer E2 Sunday Morning 9:40am electives
- Explore the Bible Study: 1, 2 Kings (13 sessions with Lane Kemler 6/5 – 8/28) These books provide a cautionary tale for those prone to go their own way. The God who condemned the idolatry of His children centuries ago still expects His people to walk in holiness today.
- Masterwork: MasterWork continues to do an excellent job of adapting both current and classic works of respected Christian authors and leaders into a challenging Bible study format. This quarter includes three studies. You may attend one, two or all three.
- Pray Big by Alistair Begg (4 sessions with Carl Hosler – 6/5 – 6/26)
- The Four Wills of God by Emerson Eggerichs (5 sessions with Scott Naus – 7/3 – 7/31)
- Mere Hope: Life in an Age of Cynicism by Jason Duesing (4 sessions with Shawn Devlin – 8/1 – 8/28)
- The Power of Knowing God by Tony Evans with Ernie Campbell 6/15 – 7/10) This study will remind you that God wants you to be more than His acquaintance, His student, or His fan, and inspire you to dive headfirst into the pursuit of a life-changing relationship with your Savior.
RightNowMedia has given you free access to the biggest video Bible study library in the world.
You are just a few clicks away from gaining access to a huge library of discipleship content for pastors, leaders, small groups, adults, students and kids. To serve you with content that meets your needs in the best possible way, please complete your profile below. This information will not be displayed publicly.